If a traditional "planner" doesn't work for you, this may be just what you're looking for.
This 52-week planner/organizer was designed for busy people who need to help focusing on what's happening this week - not next month or 6 months from now. Sure, that's important. And like me, I'm sure you have all of those things already added to an online calendar that you manage on your phone or computer.
But what about today? Did you remember to call the dentist? What about the carpool schedule? Ordinary, daily things can easily slip our minds when focusing on the bigger picture. This organizer serves as a daily planner/agenda book and daily to-do list — all in the same place!
- Undated pages - so it's never out of date whether you switch planners frequently depending on your mood and schedule (hey - we all do it).
- Clear outline for the day and week's schedule and tasks
- Especially helpful for those of us with time management struggles, helping to map out how long a task will take so you don’t lose track of time.
- Prioritized To-Do Lists: Helps you to not get overwhelmed by one huge list that's impossible to get done in one day, but let's you write down things you need to get done today, tomorrow, and well .... eventually.
- Heavy duty laminated, waterproof front and back covers
- Heavy 24-lb paper throughout
What You Won't Find:
- A complex color-coded or sticker-based system — because that’s just too much work.
- Inspirational quotes, mantras, or health checks. I know I should exercise, but I don’t want to be reminded that I didn’t every day. But if you’re into that sort of thing – there are lots of places to write it in.
- An address book, important dates section, list of friends and family birthdays (that’s what Facebook is for!), calendars, or anything else you don’t need to help stay organized for the week.
8.5 x 11
10-mil laminated covers
Adult ADHD Weekly Planner/Organizer (Tie Dye)
8.5 x 11